I spend a lot of of time thinking about the security of systems in both offensive and defensive ways. I use this site to share some of those thoughts.
Masters of Science in Information Security Engineering (SANS Technology Institute) - Current
Bachelors of Science in Cybersecurity (University of North Georgia)
- SANS GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- SANS GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- SANS GIAC Defensible Security Architect (GDSA)
- SANS GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- SANS GIAC Python Coder (GPYC)
- SANS GIAC Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership (GSTRT)
- SANS GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- SANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPTv2)
- eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Project+
- Contract Penetration Tester @ Self-Employed - Present
- Security Technical Lead @ /dev/null - Present
Instructor & Course Author (Practical Phishing Assessments) @ TCM Security Penetration Tester @ risk3sixty Junior Client System Engineer Cyber Security Researcher IT Intern Bookkeeper
Cybersecurity Videos - Youtube channel with various cybersecurity related videos
Security Library - List of security books I’ve read and found useful.
An Assessment of Obfuscated Ransomware - Published research paper.